TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE

TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE
AMAZING Like Niagara Falls

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Beneath the Singapore Sky - reader's comment.



With the permission of the reader from the Yukon, I'm posting his comments after reading my novel. So here it is.
 
 "......wasn't able to put it down until I finished reading it.  The visualization of Singapore and Sarawak was incredible. As well I loved the scene with Jerome assisting against the pirates. .....I thought the forgiveness theme was pretty evident and I enjoyed seeing that throughout the book.......This is normally not the type of book I read but I enjoyed it and got involved with the characters and could feel the pain and struggles they went through."

Thank you Mr Richer from the Yukon. Your review is so intuitive!
PC Nicholas

NB - there will be a book signing of this book at the Book Stop 1224,Place Orleans Drive in Orleans, Ottawa, Ontario Sat. 11 Dec. from 1pm - 3pm

No comments:

http://transformyourlife1.blogspot.com/ google8ce165c91c11d10e.html