TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE

TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE
AMAZING Like Niagara Falls

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Is Spring Over?

It is early JUNE and Usually in Ottawa, the lilacs are in full bloom and the Peony bushes are laden with various sizes of buds in hues of pinks, with their intoxicating fragrance permeating the outdoors.

Well this year, the lilacs are gone, since they arrived in mid-May and the peonies are almost past their peak. Our spring came too early and it was one of the warmest recorded spring we've seen.  Some people were even in shorts in the balmy days of May.

Today, on the second day of June we had a thunderstorm, in fact we had tropical storms this couple of days and more to come in the next few days. Ottawa had a reputation of being one of the coldest capitals but now, that claim is suspect. Is this the result of global warming?? Actually, our past winter was quite mild, too. Florida, watch out, you might not get your usual "snowbird" residents next winter. One of my friends have some red cardinals ( of course, I meant the feathered kind) in her backyard. Perhaps in another post, we will mention some of our feathered friends who have made Ottawa their home.

On the next post, we'll give you a glimpse of what Ottawans do in the summer and one of my first summer activity - my move in three weeks to my ideal location. As for now, working full-time, packing for the move and writing - where do I get the energy - if you're familiar with my blog, then you know the answer! If you're not familiar, then get busy and read my posts to find the answer.
Just one of the many varieties of Peonies found in the Experimental Farm Gardens.

Taking this opportunity  to extend to all my regular  and new readers, my heartfelt Gratitude for your inspiring comments. Even if it is a few words or just one sentence, it encourages me to keep writing. Thanks!

P Nicholas

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HI, there!
You have interesting posts in here, don't bother. If the visitors don't comment - do never think they don't like you're blog..but some of them..are just lazy.:))))

All the best!

XO

http://transformyourlife1.blogspot.com/ google8ce165c91c11d10e.html