TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE

TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE
AMAZING Like Niagara Falls

Thursday, July 1, 2010

What's Different about this Canada Day?



To all my Canadian readers, Happy Canada Day!  The difference about this Canada Day - the Queen of England is visiting as the guest of honor. The other difference, I'm living within walking distance to where all the events are taking place for Canada Day.Wait a minute, excuse me, I hear them, so I'm off to my balcony.

I'm back. I was watching the Snowbirds doing their flying spectacular in the blue sky laden with clouds. What a treat. I'm so thankful that the move to this new place went smoothly and I'm enjoying my location tremendously.I don't have to worry about parking or getting stuck in  traffic. My life is a blessing and I'm filled with Gratitude! Now Gratitude should be shared, so I'm sending thanks to all of you!

Have to get to work soon as I did not get  a Day Off today! So enjoy Canada Day, my fellow Canuks! For my non-Canadians readers, could you please leave a comment on where you're from & when is your National Holiday?
P Nicholas

No comments:

http://transformyourlife1.blogspot.com/ google8ce165c91c11d10e.html