TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE

TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE
AMAZING Like Niagara Falls

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Beneath the Singapore Sky - 2nd Edition

Beneath the Singapore Sky, my first historical novel has undergone some editorial changes. It is now with the Proofreader.I've not made any progress in finding a suitable publisher due to the constraints of going back into a full-time position, which has curtailed my writing,too.

Some people were inquiring how to purchase my novels. Finally there is a purchase button with PayPal for them. These are limited edition novels, so they are not in  any major stores. Once they are gone, that's it!

A number of Singaporeans have read, both my books and the feedback was glowing, something I did not expect. They think I should write another sequel. What do you think? Would you like me to give you excerpts of both the novels?

My second novel has only 30 copies left. All books bought from this blog-site will be a signed by myself.
Have a great month of August!

Note - At present, books will only be shipped within the USA and Canada!
The postage will be subsidized by the author.

PC Nicholas

2 comments:

Nathan said...

That is incredible that we are able to purchase a signed copy of your book.

I believe the first book is Beneath the Singapore Sky so what is the title of the second book? How can we go about purchasing both of these books? I would love to buy them and have them both signed by yourself.

As well, I think it would be great to have a small excerpt for your readers posted on your blog. I will be buying a copy regardless but it would still be nice.

Thanks for the great opportunity to buy a limited edition novel.

PC Nicholas said...

Hi Nathan,
Since you were the first to reply, you get to pick one chapter from the first novel and one from the second and I will post a paragraph or two.Is it a deal?

http://transformyourlife1.blogspot.com/ google8ce165c91c11d10e.html