TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE

TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE
AMAZING Like Niagara Falls

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

What a Compliment?

When I read L M Montgomery's series on Anne of Green Gables just before my teens, her words made me picture the scenarios that made me longed to see it. I finally saw it as I drove over the bridge to Prince Edward Island, many years later and it was exactly like she described it. Where is this going? Just a little patience, my friend....

One of my readers, gave me a compliment that reflected the above, when I only, posted two short paragraphs of Beneath the Singapore Sky. When a reader who has not visited the Far East can feel the atmosphere and see the scenery, ah, that is what many authors hope for.Thank you Nathan!  Also, on the thank you band wagon, I like to include my former schoolmates in Singapore who told me that parts of my second novel Lucia M of Singapore was to them, a walk on Memory Lane! So terima kaseh, Julia, Josephine and Sarah.

My next post in September will be excerpts from Lucia M of Singapore.
                                                 Edit - Second Editon of Beneath the Singapore Sky-still at the Printers. As soon as they are available, you'll be notified. Thanks for your patience.
PC Nicholas

No comments:

http://transformyourlife1.blogspot.com/ google8ce165c91c11d10e.html