TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE

TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE
AMAZING Like Niagara Falls

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Bathed by the light of Jupiter and the Moon.

As I was walking back to my room after an exhilarating evening class in San Diego, I looked up to this magnificent sight, which occurs once in forty years. The almost full moon was huge and amber colored and just below a very large, bright almost red star, correction it is the planet Jupiter in all its glorious energy. Ahead of me was the waters of Mission Bay which was shimmering with the reflection of the moon.

In the morning, we awoke early as we had an exercise class before breakfast. As I walked to the conference room, I passed a humming bird, some gulls and terns flying around the red and orange bougainvilleas, palm trees and other exotic plants. Breakfast was served on board a stern boat called Belle, docked at the bay.


The six days spent in San Diego was truly a feast for all my senses, while invigorating body, mind and spirit. Some of the participants found it rather overwhelming as so much was covered in such a short period of time. For almost three years, I was preparing for this event although I was not conscious of it then. There were about 120 of us from the US, Canada and Australia. Many came to hear,see and learn from this pioneer and no one was disappointed. So who am I referring to? Stay tuned to my next post!
P Nicholas

2 comments:

Nathan said...

It sounds like the sights and sounds of San Diego would have been absolutely incredible. There must be a certain serenity with the peacefulness of the hummingbirds and flowers. At the same time you must have been struck with awe and amazement as you stared up at the moon and Jupiter. Your physical and spirtual senses must have been on overload.......but in a great way.

It sounds like you had a great trip and I look forward to hearing more about it.

PC Nicholas said...

Thanks Nathan and yes I think this study trip deserves at least a few posts. So much that I experienced in such a short time space, I still undergoing some assimilation as there was an information/experience overload. I felt like a sponge absorbing it all.Some of my fellow students are already sharing their experiences via e-mail,some that I've missed...so you see nothing will be missed.HaHaHa!

http://transformyourlife1.blogspot.com/ google8ce165c91c11d10e.html