TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE

TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE
AMAZING Like Niagara Falls

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Eden, Not the Garden but Eden. Donna

A few years back, I heard of this Eden through tapes and videos and her book. She pioneered Eden Energy Medicine, some 30 years ago. As I studied her book "Energy Medicine" and followed her  art and form of Energy Medicine, I regained my energy as never before and my clients benefited from the simple but powerful energy routines.

Eden had combined ancient eastern techniques with the western that is easy to learn. I found I could relate to her explanation and working with the lymphatic system which I found very much ignored in my western health training. I was longing to take one of her live courses for a couple of years.
Then early summer, this year, I heard that she was giving her last 5 day  training in the US, as she was tackling other projects, including exporting this training herself, to Europe and other continents. She could do so as she had trained enough people to continue her work in the US and Canada.

I've read so much about her insights,works and seen her energy demonstrations on her dvds and videos. How real was her happy, smiling disposition? Now, finally, I've met her in person and she even demonstrated the Brazilian toe technique on me. What's my verdict, you may ask? Oh Yes, that smiling and happy persona is very genuine, not a frown or a sad look did I see during those 5 days, and I was on a optional tour with her on some free time we were given.

So this is one of my mentors - a happy, compassionate, gifted person who has transformed thousands of lives through her practice, workshops and teaching. There was a child-like quality about her and she looked 30 years younger than her stated age. She truly has found the secret of youth and joy in Energy Medicine.
Actually, her last name is so appropriate - the garden of Eden was abundant and joyous!
 PC Nicholas

No comments:

http://transformyourlife1.blogspot.com/ google8ce165c91c11d10e.html