TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE

TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE
AMAZING Like Niagara Falls

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

An Every 2 Month Post.

My last post was a week short of 2 months but I not apologizing. What do I have to apologize for? How often I write on this blog ( I have two others now) was dependent on my readers, since I had very few comments on this one compared to my main blog. This was supposed to be an interactive blog as you can see from the blurb below the blog title.

I still have more material for Friendship but I just don't have the time to write another post. Some more thoughts on Friendship. Why is it that some people seem to sustain  a friendship only for a short period and then they move on to another friend, although the first friend had not done anything to severe the friendship. They seem to do this repeatedly. As soon as the friendship becomes stronger, they cut off the friendship? Is it a matter of fear, commitment issues, a self-fulfilling prophecy or a bad habit?
 
Just wondering if I should have guest bloggers for this blog. What do you think?

No comments:

http://transformyourlife1.blogspot.com/ google8ce165c91c11d10e.html