TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE

TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE
AMAZING Like Niagara Falls

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

In a state of Flux

This state began a little over a month ago. My work as an energy medicine therapist took more clients then I've ever had. Then, I prepared and delivered a Level One Course which I named Latticework of Energy, Level One. The outcome and evaluation was more than I could have anticipated. I would have liked to have time for a litlle vacation, however, something else happened that caught me by surprise!

Ten days ago, I decided to finally put my condo on the market. Within two days, an offer was made with one condition that they wanted to occupy the condo on February 26. So now, I am concentrating on finding a smaller place, trying to pack and parting with some furniture that I don't need.

I suspect this state of flux will remain for a few months yet. Yes, it could be a time of anxiety, instead  I have consciously chosen to associate this continuous change with the emotion of excitement, anticipation and surprise.

If you don't hear from me for another longer interval, at least you could blame it on my state of flux, ie continuous succession of changes. An update on my Lucia M of Singapore - 60% of the copies are sold. If any producers would like to turn it into a movie script, please contact me.

To my chinese readers and friends, my wish for a Happy Year of the Tiger! Kong Yee Fatt Choy!

4 comments:

nothingprofound said...

Glad to hear everything is going so well with the book and your work and that you're enjoying rather than dreading the changes going on in your life right now. Forgive me, but I haven't had a chance to read the novel yet. I'm eager to start, but I've been busy with a lot of family stuff.

Northernlight said...

Chat after the 'interval' when you're settled and back

Regards
Antony

PC Nicholas said...

@NP - Thanks, it is mid-April and I intend to return to writing a post at least monthly or every fortnight if time permits.

PC Nicholas said...

@ northernlight - As long as I remain on this earth, "settled" - not a word r/t me. (Smiles) I've come to accept that, which gives me peace.

http://transformyourlife1.blogspot.com/ google8ce165c91c11d10e.html